As I slowly write posts on each sherry maker I visited this spring, I realize I wrote about my list of where I hoped to go, but never said where I actually landed this time around. (Trust me, there’s so much more to experience – I’m already planning for my return!)
Here’s what fell into place in April 2015:
- Day 1 – Spirit Sherry
- Day 2 – A visit with Diego the venenciador + Pantai Company
- Day 3 – Gonzalez Byass – Tío Pepe public tour
- Day 4 – Grupo Estevez + Urium with Rocio
- Day 5 – Pantai Company‘s workshop + Urium with Alonso
- Day 6 – Fernando de Castilla + Delgado Zuleta
- Day 7 – Bodegas Grant + Bodegas Gutiérrez Colosía
- Day 8 – El Maestro Sierra + Gonzalez Byass – Tío Pepe private tour
- Day 9 – Covijerez La Cooperativa Vitivinícola Ntra. Sra. de las Angustias
- Day 10 – Azahar Sevilla Tapas Private Tour
- Day 11 – Lustau (Pt 1 – Sanlúcar + Pt 2 – the Bodega)
So much packed into a little amount of time! I can’t wait to get back to experience even more!
That is a lot of Sherry. Very jealous!
This is a dream tour, and I am very impressed!
Thank you! Stay tuned for more from this year’s adventures!