I’ve been a little quiet… As for most, 2017 was a challenging year. In many ways, though I’ve had amazing moments that should have been written down immediately, I just haven’t had space to be creative and dedicate time to writing. The most I could do was stay on Instagram. Here are a few teasers coming for the fresh new year:
- Update this website – no more old-fashioned blog style forcing readers to scroll for ages to find content!
- Share what I’ve learned by not passing my WSET Level 3 exam.
- Brag about my experience becoming a Certified Sherry Educator and why I’ve been very shy to do so until now.
- Recommend the wonderful Sherry Specialist course offered by Lustau here in the U.S.
- Celebrate my first ever Sherry Fest NYC experience.
- Tell my vulnerable personal journey of conscientiously and lovingly uncoupling from my husband of 13 years, and still having him as my #1 Sherry Sips supporter.
- Scream from the rooftops that I’ll be published in Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s February issue on the Sherry Triangle!!
I am also planning to attend Vinoble in Jerez for the first time in June. So, I think 2018 is shaping up to be a very exciting year!
To you and yours – Happy Holidays! May the New Year be full of HOPE for good things to come! ~ Seana Yee